Terms and Conditions
By using this website, you, the user of this website, agrees to these Terms and Conditions.
The following Terms & Conditions apply to the use of, and purchase from Alwaysbride.com. These Terms & Conditions will vary from those of the Always a Bride physical store location.
Measurements and sizes are based on U.S. calculations. Almost all wedding gowns and other formal apparel will need some type of alteration, that of which is the buyers responsibility.
Currency is calculated in U.S. dollars (USD) only.
We ship to U.S. addresses only.
Sales tax will apply to all online orders.
The estimated delivery date given in the order confirmation is an estimate. Delivery dates are tentative and subject to change. Please be assured we take every measure to ensure orders are delivered in the timeliest manner. Nothing will be shipped until payment has cleared. For example: an e-check through Paypal may take several days to clear.
Placing an item in your cart does not hold it for you. We reserve the right to cancel any order for reasons including, but not limited to availability, obvious listing discrepancies, buyer’s location, and suspected fraud.
In store prices vary form those on our website. Online prices will not be honored in store. In store prices will not be honored online. All prices listed are to be understood as the selling price, and are not negotiable. There will also be price discrepancies from time to time between similar and/or same style items both in store and online – consignors have a say in what they’re items may be sold for.
ALL IN STORE SALES ARE FINAL. There are no refunds or exchanges on items purchased in store.
We go to great lengths to provide an accurate description. We are human and do make mistakes We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you have any questions, please ask. We are here to help you!
Items purchased online may be returned. We are reasonable people and ask that you be reasonable about purchases and returns as well.
In order to receive a refund, you must follow these guidelines in their entirety. Given the nature of special occasion items, time is of the essence!
- You must contact us within 7 calendar days from delivery date as indicated by tracking information, to obtain authorization to return.
- Your item or items must be delivered back to us within a reasonable amount of time (probably about 1 or 2 weeks depending on your location, the time of the year, and any weather issues that may be delaying shipments).
- A return must be in original condition with original tag(s) attached. Items not returned in the original condition may be subject to a 50% restocking fee … no joke … Please be careful when handling and trying on … Avoid perfumes, lotions, and heavy deodorants. Be cautions with make-up and AVOID bronzer and self-tanning products before trying on or handling. (They are not transfer proof – no matter what it says on the product label). Keep away from pets, smoke, food, beverages, and cooking areas.
- We do not fund or reimburse return shipping.
- Your refunded will consist of the original cost of the item or items, minus our actual original cost of shipping and a $20 per item handling fee. After we receive your returned item or items, your refund will be issued to your original payment method within 14 calendar days, considering all of the applicable criteria have been met.
- All sales are final on gowns marked and categorized “Clearance”.
NO REFUNDS WITHOUT AUTHORIZATION – YOU MUST CONTACT US WITHIN 7 CALENDAR DAYS IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO RETURN YOUR ITEM OR ITEMS – NO EXCEPTIONS!
Clearance items are not returnable or refundable.
No exchanges. Your refund will be separate from a new transaction, should you choose to purchase again.
Save yourself time and money …
Pay attention to measurements – they are posted for a reason.
Read the item’s description – it’s there for a reason.
Ask questions – we would be more than happy to answer them.
Please know that quality is as important to us as it is to you!
If you are shipped the wrong item (an item is delivered to you that is other than what you ordered), you will receive a full refund of the item’s purchase price, and any additional shipping cost, and the cost of return shipping. No handling fee will be withheld.
Occasionally an item will become unavailable as you have completed checkout. In this case, you will receive a full refund of the item’s purchase price, including any additional shipping with no handling fee will be withheld.
Again, ALL IN STORE SALES are FINAL.
There are no refunds or exchanges on items purchased in store.
Online purchases will NOT be accepted for return in store.