Consign Your Items
It’s easy to consign at Always a Bride! …
All items brought in for consignment must be:
- within 5 years old
- very clean
- mostly wrinkle free
- in no need of repair
- in very good to excellent condition.
Please remove and press or steam boxed/preserved dresses prior to bringing them in.
You must be at least 18 years of age to become a consignor.
No appointment needed to bring in items to consign.
We strongly prefer consignments to be brought in on weekdays (Mon,Tue, Thur & Fri 11-6).
Saturdays (10-3) are fine too, but that is typically our busiest day. If that is the only day you have available, we will do our best to work with you. If we are busy when you come in to consign, on any day, there may be a bit of a wait until we will be able to process your consignment.
If you are not local to Southeastern Wisconsin, and would like consign you gown with us, please contact us prior to shipping for pre-approval. Any gown shipped to us without pre-approval will be rejected and returned to sender.
We can work with you to set a price – even easier if you have your receipts!
50% of what your wedding dress sells for is yours! 40% of what everything else sells for is yours!
We mail a check directly to you – no need to stop back for it.
After 6 months, what has not sold may be picked up by you.
We also accept sample and closeout gowns and accessories from bridal salons.
If you are a bridal store owner and looking to make room for next season’s inventory, contact us.
Stop by today, and start consigning your precious, although no longer needed, wedding and formal items!
Looking for more information about consigning at Always a Bride?
Try our FAQ page!
Looking forward to working with you!!!
Here is a list of what we sell and accept on consignment:
- Wedding gowns
- Mother of the bride or groom dresses
- Rehearsal/Bachelorette/Shower/Reception dresses
- Prom Dresses (accepted November through early March only)
- Homecoming Dresses (bring in starting around June or July)
- Girls special occasion dresses: flower girl, miniature bride, and First Communion
- Bridal and formal jackets and wraps
- “Bride” casual apparel (t-shirts, hoodies, and other fun stuff)
- Bridal Veils, Sashes, and Belts
- Dressy Hair accessories and bridal headpieces
- Dressy shoes
- Evening bags
- Bridal jewelry and tiaras
- Wedding reception and ceremony accessories: ring pillows/ring presentation alternative, flower girl baskets, cake toppers, cake cutting/serving sets, cake stands, guest book/signing pen/guest book alternative, toasting flutes, wedding signs (non-personalized) …
All items must be within 5 years old,
very clean, mostly wrinkle free,
in no need of repair,
and in very good to excellent condition.
We DO NOT accept “ordered online” or “custom made” dresses. We reserve the right to reject any item for any reason.
If you have any questions, please contact us.